328 Support Services GmbH, based at Oberpfaffenhofen Airport near Munich, supervises the Dornier 328 aircraft fleet globally and is the type certificate holder for the aircraft model DORNIER 328-100/300. We are a development, manufacturing and maintenance organization renowned by international aviation authorities. Our services include the development, modification, licensing, maintenance, spare part production as well as a worldwide customer service and spare part supply for the Dornier 328 fleet. Creation and certification of modifications, repairs and the production of components and assemblies like VIP-furnishings for different aircraft models are also part of our daily business.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
Design Engineer (f/m/d) Aircraft Systems
- Specialist responsibility for non-electrical systems such as landing gear, air conditioning, flight control, hydraulics and fuel system
- Design, development and modification of aircraft appliances and systems
- Supervising installation tests and initial operation
- Preparation and updates of specifications, design documents and parts lists
- Support for system qualification, approval and documentation
- Preparation of documents for the certification process (Part 21 Compliance Documentation)
- Assessment of safety analyses at appliance and system level
- Development of technical solutions to problems and repair instructions for the worldwide flying fleet in close cooperation with Customer Support
- Contact person for suppliers and of the maintenance and production organization in all technical matters
- Definition of service bulletins (SB) and other technical in-service information
- Full graduate degree in Aerospace Engineering (FH/Univ.) or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a Part 21J Design Organisation
- Very good skills in CAD and PLM systems, ideally CATIA V5 / V6 and 3D Experience
- Familiar with certification specifications EASA/FAR Part 23/25
- Good language skills (written and spoken) in German and English
- Independent work style, quick definition and preparation of technical solutions taking into account economic aspects
- Flexible, customer oriented, team-player
What we offer:
- A permanent employment contract with flexible working hours and 30 days of vacation a year, subsidized lunch at our canteen, group accident insurance, capital-forming benefits.
- A working environment with flat hierarchies and the possibility to take on responsibility with enough room to grow and help us to shape our processes.
- Free parking and easy access to the public transport system – we are directly located at the A96.
- Become part of our team and work with us on a high-tech product “Made in Germany” at an aviation hub in the attractive surroundings of Munich.